I am the worst. When I can’t keep up I just do nothing. Or focus on ridiculous stuff. Like – I have a new desk with *amazingly* lined and organized drawers, but I won’t put away laundry. I need to vacuum, I need to shower, blah blah…
I just see my blog and how behind it is and want to hide. I need to find a better blogging time. (I have actually been REALLY good about getting a ton of work done in the morning – but then I just fall apart and watch TV and read books.)
Anyway – Dan and I went to this charity thing for Charlotte Ballet a few weeks ago…
Yes he looks thrilled. Yes, I should wear red lips more often. Yes, I think my hair is too dark. And yes, eye wrinkles suck.
I did not win any silent auction items. I did drink WAY too much. There were magical drinks called tututinis and they were amazeballs. There was some unfortunate hangover-ing happening the next day. But then the NEXT day, I got the best email ever. Or at least the best email of the day.
I had won one of the raffle prizes. And not just ANY raffle prize! I, my friends, had won the EPIC “As Seen on TV” Basket!!!!
Yes, that is $200 worth of As Seen on TV goodness:
- Dryer balls – I like these okay, nothing too exciting
- Side socket – have not used
- No Spill Wow Cup – haven’t used
- Turbie Twists – rocking my world!!! Why didn’t we have these before now?
- Rapid Ramen – Aside from the fact that these are shaped like the ramen bricks, I see no advantages, BUT Ursula really likes them.
- Contour Leg Pillow – Dan stole this and seems to like it
- Potato Express – need to test it
- Dutch Glow Polish – need to test
- Finishing Touch – this product baffles me – if I want to shave my face (and it is designed for a lady), why would I want a 2mm or 5mm guard? If I want to be fuzz free, I want to be fuzz free! (As a hairy person who uses Retin A and can’t wax, I can appreciate the need for this type of thing)
- Strutz Arch Support – U loves these (?!??!?!)
- Rug Gripper Ruggie – our only rugs are already rubber backed (Flor Tiles), so haven’t used
- Pocket Hose Ultra – haven’t used (I KNOW! We need to seed and water!)
- Scratch-Dini – I do not want to put some as seen on tv crap on my car, but may try on Dan’s car first
- Vidalia Chop Wizard – true story – this had clearly been returned OR thoroughly tests – crusty dried onion inside. After a sanitizing wash I can say that it works but requires brute force. I will keep using it.
- Back Brush Application – THIS IS THE WORST. I hate it. I need to throw it out – every time I see it in my shower I an angry.