…with peeing in my house! On my new toilet! On my new tile floor! And I have a new shower head but I have yet to try it out.
Today, by the numbers:
- Two trips to buy a new toilet connector (needed a longer one, got the wrong connector the first time)
- Two trips to bank because the first time I wrote myself a check from the account I needed to deposit to.
- Seven extra tiles returned
- One package of spare track cover returned to Container Store (why did the design include 96″ for a 34″ wide closet?)
- One unused grout sponge returned to Home Depot, one grout sponge purchased at Lowe’s when I realized I actually did need one (used my uncle’s for initial grouting so he told me to return all grouting supplies. Except that I need to do follow up wiping)
- Eight settings on new showerhead. Zero settings used to bathe myself (though I did look at a few of them)
- Almost one roll of tape around the edges of my bedroom
- Three new pairs of shoes purchased for myself from Nordstrom
- 11:23 – holy crap, why am I still up and blogging and watching House Hunters? I am so tired I could cry!
Painting tomorrow FEELS daunting, but is really a zillion times easier than all this other stuff. And I’ve already prepped. Hopefully, by midday tomorrow I will be DONE except for cleaning up the trail of destruction I’ve left in my wake. (Actually, I did a lot of picking up tonight).
Dallas crew went to the zoo today. It has a monorail! Why is a regular train so boring by a monorail so fabulous? Maybe because of this song?